Sunday, October 25, 2009

screentest film fest

Twas a great day.
Spent the day watching films at the Carnegie. SOFA was there, Kids home movies and Cincy world cinema. I still need to join these institutions but all for another day.
I am not sure whether or not they liked my film but it was great to see it on the big screen nevertheless, awesome to put on my resume. I still like that film a lot. but it was a certain time in my film making career. I would really like to do more animation. I just dont have the ideas yet for a great animated film.
production of Herbie swank is going great. Just printed off more scripts with storyboards.

things to do. tuesday the 27th

4:00pm get tuxes
5:00 Meet David and give lowdown, script and confidence
6:oo set up at jeff Ruby's
7:00 shoot cigar section
730 shoot in kitchen
800 move to local 127
10 Tonic
closes at 10 might have to do that another day.

thats all for now

remember to score a soundtrack with anthony, James and Nickolas sometime once developed and edited digitally.

don't worry about including in creative show.
this is one for the film fests.


No comments: